When we are still a few weeks away from the start of the rehearsal period in Baku, I have had a look at my crystal ball and this is what I have seen: five (daring?) predictions about this year's Eurovision Song Contest, with which I suspect many people are going to disagree:
- Sweden is not going to win
- Albania is qualifying to the final
- Spain is not going to get a higher placing than that achieved in 2010 (15th with “Algo Pequeñito”)
- Italy is going to be in the top 5 (not such a daring prediction perhaps?)
- Russia is going to win the televote (but who will get the highest score when jury vote and televote are combined?)
How many of these predictions will be proved right in May (if any)?